Friday 3 June 2011

its been great!

I haven't been able to update for awhile. Been so busy.  It is finally picking up on MFC.  Got quiet a few regulars, as well as getting new ones every time.  I am building a good fan base.  I chose not to go on tonight (friday) because i have a HUGE disgusting ingrown hair right on the lip.  Its terrible!  I have never had one so big and painful.  I soaked, I squeezed, I used a pin - nothing! 


I really wanted to work every night this week, but its just not an option with that huge ugly growth.  Dam. I have lots to do this weekend though, so I doubt I will be able to go on mfc until Monday night.  I have LOTS to update but again, short on time!  gotta run and get ready for an event tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. Im launching a new cam site soon that will allow you to make $0.75 for each message that our male members send you. You will also be able to sell whatever you like: pictures, videos and live cam shows for whatever price you would like. The site takes 35% of what you sell but if you stay with us long enough that will go down to 5%. If you are interested please go to http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chat-Hercom/149637001771640 and like our facebook page to secure your spot as one of our founding members! For more info go to www.chat-her.com and read through our FAQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ty richard! i will check it out

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your experiences, or to ask me a question and I will try and answer it for you.