Monday 17 October 2011

up and down

Its been a wild ride so far!  Last pay period was $653  - this one I barely worked (was burnt out).  I made just over a hundred dollars and had one day left to earn.  I went on Saturday night and the first hour, nothing.  I was getting discouraged and ready to log off when it started to pick up.  I HAD A YELLOW WALL!!!!  It was awesome.  Yellow wall meaning they tipped and tipped and tipped so my chat area was full with tips.  It was a rush.

I am finding it a little difficult to keep thinking of ideas to keep my room interesting.  I want them to come to my room BEFORE the show and have fun so I try to think of interesting things each time but its getting difficult.  I have met so many amazing people and made actual friendships - which is probably a big no-no.  I end up giving my regulars shit when they tip because I get pissed that they are spending their money on me. lol.  I must learn to stop that, but it really does upset me.  Of course, it seems to be the regulars that fund most of the show, with new ones coming in and tipping small amounts during.

Will try and write more if i can get some darn time!

2 comments:

  1. Great post. We rarely get to hear about how much work it is to be a cam girl. I sometimes tune in to some cam girl rooms and wonder how hard it must be to smile for so long. And talk. And come up with interesting ideas.

    Feel free to guest blog on my site some time. I love your writing style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start making money with webcam modeling. Get up 80% share! Flexible working hours - Fun conversations - Payout every two weeks - 24/7 Live support - REGISTER YOUR FREE ACCOUNT NOW!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your experiences, or to ask me a question and I will try and answer it for you.