Tuesday 28 February 2012

New site etc

Well, I feel I may have to give up on new site.  I will go on Wednesday night and if there is no new tippers, I am outta there.  Its just taking so long to take off it seems.  A lot of members (with 0 tokens, because the cool feature is you can see how many tokens they have!).  Anyhoo, I will be returning to MFC regardless of the whole camscore situation.  At least I have more of a chance there to make money:)  Will update in about two weeks upon my return.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your having trouble with web modeling. Have you ever thought about being or have you ever been a sugar babie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Caramel. I have read your blog cover to cover and I think you have the right personality and attitude for it. Check out her blog and some of the blogs to which she subscribes. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, go to http://www.WebcamModelCash.com and sign up.
    easy sign up process within 24 hours your account is ready.

    Love your personality! I think you would do well with us.
    We have great traffic, with a similar system tip / private / spy chat system to MFC but not as many models competing.

    New models who entertain well and have a upbeat social personality, gets pushed directly towards the top. We reward effort.

    Also, take a look at our bonus and model referral programs. Many models are making extra money referring other models.

    We payout our models weekly with many free payout methods to choose from.

    I enjoyed reading some of your posts.

    thanks!

    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. excellent page of webcam models is very beautifull

    ReplyDelete
  5. Start making money with webcam modeling. Get up 80% share! Flexible working hours - Fun conversations - Payout every two weeks - 24/7 Live support - REGISTER YOUR FREE ACCOUNT NOW!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your experiences, or to ask me a question and I will try and answer it for you.