Monday 29 August 2011

WHAT A WEEKEND!!!!!!

I had a HELLUVA weekend.  It was amazing.  I was so far from my goal it wasnt even funny.  Weekend came and WAM.  I am up to $452!  Most of it was yesterday.  I had soooooo much fun.  Had some really large tippers and I did an outside show in the back of a pick up truck.  I had a wee bit to much to drink as well, and with the wonderful heat beating down on me and an empty stomach, I was a bit of a silly willy.

I excersized on cam on my eliptical and hula hooped.  Of course the countdown was to do it naked.  Man, if my neighbours ever saw me out there they would have a heart attack.  Had the hose for cooling off, and of course, my bikini that is see through when wet.  No meanies made an appearance for the whole weekend either.  I also made it to #11 in the most popular rooms yesterday.  Thats HUGE for me.

Needless to say, I am floating on cloud nine today as well as a little raw.  Met some more wonderful funny people and hopefully they will continue to come to my room to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your experiences, or to ask me a question and I will try and answer it for you.