Monday 9 May 2011

its starting!

Went on mfc two more times since posting.  Much better.  1070 tokens, then 1180.  That is not a lot compared to the top models on there, but its a start, and I am slowly getting a few regulars.  It is certainly better money already then livejasmin.  I lowered my goal to 1000 tkns for a public show.  I am going to up it to 1500 tonight.  I came up with something for a tease that I have not seen done and they LOVE IT.  I have some "balls".  They are bigger then ben wah balls and on a string.  I zoom in, insert one slowly, then the other then slowly pull them out by the string, or push them out with the muscles:)  I dont think they get tired of watching that, I can do it over and over and over and they still want to see more.   I have more to write, but have to get going to my day job.  sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your experiences, or to ask me a question and I will try and answer it for you.