Tuesday 19 July 2011

attn: meghan

My earnings of $764 for the two week pay period I would say is for around 2 hours per night. Totalling 20 hours so works out to approx. $37 per hour.  Now, keep in mind, that the hours vary, and you could do 2 hours and make $100, then next night, do two hours and be lucky to earn $10.  So, the above hourly earnings is just averaged out.  It gets very discouraging sometimes when your on there for a couple hours and nobody wants to tip or you cant seem to attract members into your room.

Seems to be the big thing.  HOW do you get members to come to your room.  When I figure that out, I will certainly post about it.  It is now "that time of the month" so I have a week of no income.  I know there are ways around it, (cups for e.g.), but I actually like the week off to just get caught up and have me time.  Also, totally not cam related but:  I got bucked off my young colt this weekend so am in NO shape to work even if I could.  Sometimes I think, dam those girls that make the big money are lucky.  They get to do that and nothing else and live in comfort.  On the other hand, I like my day job, and I just wish there were more hours in a day and I had more energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your experiences, or to ask me a question and I will try and answer it for you.