Saturday 26 March 2011

Foot fetish

Last night I had my first encounter with somebody that has a foot fetish.   It was in free chat I had my leg up and was stroking my leg and he asked me to take my shoe off.  I took the shoe off and pointed my foot at the cam, he was so excited.  So, I decided to have a bit of fun with it and started stroking my toes.  lol. He said how hard he was and how much he wanted to to suck and fuck my feet!.  So I took off the stockings and fiddled with my toes. 

I once again, did TO MUCH in free chat.  Its just so hard to NOT do that.  I feel awkward just sitting in front of the camera without doing something.  I do have an idea for something different though!  I am going to bring out the hoola hoop and do that, then I get some excersize at the same time as teasing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your experiences, or to ask me a question and I will try and answer it for you.