Sunday 20 March 2011

Late Night

Sheesh I had a late night last night.  I guess since my promotional period is over, they try and get as much as they can for free now.  I spent A LOT of time chatting last night.  Dont get me wrong, that is a lot of fun as well, but you dont make anything in the free chat, my time is stretched thin with the real job, horses, house etc.  I ended up being up until two in the morning.  I did quite a few shows.  Nothing out of the ordinary.  I had a repeat, the one that just likes me to watch him masturbate.

The one that was different was a young guy, 26 and he enjoyed chatting as well in private.  He told me hes a 26 year old virgin.  Awwww.  He seemed quite shy and just laid on his stomach and watched.  I told him he was cute, which he really liked.  I  wish my dam internet guy would come and increase my bandwith so I can get High Definetion and two way audio so I will be featured further up on the page.  

Late last night I had over 30 guests in my room and about 10 members talking to me.  oooo it was fun, I would lay back on the bed, play a bit UNDER the underwear etc.  I love it.  I may join a site that pays you to chat.  I found it from Luke Madisons blog (I have a link posted to his blog) and I think that would be a blast.  Getting paid to chat, tease and flirt.                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your experiences, or to ask me a question and I will try and answer it for you.